Gibsons Marina provides transient moorage on an “as available” basis. The marina has 380 slips in total as open (non-boathouse) moorage for vessels up to 85 ft.
- Fuel dock (open daily)
- Dockside arrival and departure assistance
- Dockside power
- Free Wi-Fi
- Recycling and household garbage collection bins
- Pumpout Station ($25)
- Marina office open daily, 8:30am – 6pm (Oct – April), 7:30am – 8pm (May – Sept)
- Friendly, courteous office staff offer visitor information and facilitate Fishing Licence acquisition.
- Marina shop open during office hours sells fishing, safety and water sports equipment, charts, tide tables, souvenirs, locally made giftware.
- Washrooms, showers, laundry facilities, ice machine.
- Picnic area in the gardens
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, parks and services along the seawalk.
- Local bus or taxi service to nearby shopping malls, medical/dental clinics, chandlery, recreation facilities, churches.
- Coast Car Co-op car sharing (reciprocal membership with X, Y, Z, etc.) vehicles nearby.
- Prime Rentals car/van/truck rentals available; reserved vehicles can be delivered to and picked up from Marina patrons.
First Aid & Emergency Services
First Aid assistance and equipment is in place in the Marina building and the Fuel Dock, and lifesaving equipment is in clearly marked units at various points on the docks. For your own and your visitors’ safety on the docks, please familiarize yourself with the location of the lifesaving equipment. Marina staff will be pleased to show guests where the equipment is located and provide instruction in its use.
In case of emergency — fire, medical, or police — please call 9-1-1. Fully equipped fire, ambulance and RCMP stations are located just five minutes (or less) from the Marina. Gibsons Fire Department also deploys a waterside or waterborne pump to fight boat or pier fires. For medical emergencies, BC Ambulance paramedics will transport patients to Sechelt Hospital for assessment, treatment, or transfer to more specialized facilities as required. In the event of a natural disaster, Gibsons Marina has posted a Disaster Response Plan. For your own safety, please review this plan.